What is the Client Referral Programme?
ActionCOACH Warwick will reward individuals who refer new clients to us.
Our Client Referral Programme is open to everyone. If you know of an individual who you believe would benefit from Business Coaching we invite you to refer them to us. If your referred candidate engages in paid coaching activities with ActionCOACH Warwick you will be eligible for a referral reward as detailed below.
Successful referrals will result in the referrer receiving a 50% referral fee on the first month revenue received by ActionCOACH Warwick from your referred candidate. The referrer can choose to receive his/her referral fee as a direct payment into their nominated bank account or for their reward to be donated to their nominated charity. The referral fee will be a one-off payment based on the level of coaching the referred candidates pays for:
- BookCLUB referral fee: £7.50
- BusinessCLUB referral fee: £74.50
- GrowthCLUB referral fee: £147.50
- ActionCLUB referral fee: £247.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Bronze: £747.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Silver: £997.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Gold: £1,247.50
- 1:2:1 Business Coaching referral fee – Platinum: £1,747.50
To refer a candidate to ActionCOACH Warwick, please click email their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information we require about the candidate you are referring are as follows:
- First name and surname
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Job title
- Company name
- Any additional information you can provide
Terms and Conditions
- The definition of a successful referral is when a referred candidate who has not previously engaged with ActionCOACH Warwick or ActionCOACH UK, and was previously unknown to both entities, engages in paid coaching services with ActionCOACH Warwick.
- We guarantee that rewards will be paid out within one week of ActionCOACH Warwick receiving the first payment from your referred candidate.
- A referral fee will be paid by ActionCOACH Warwick in one of two ways:
a. A direct payment into the referrers nominated bank account.
b. A donation to the referrers nominated charity.
- The referrer is responsible for providing ActionCOACH Warwick with their nominated bank account details or nominated charity details so that the referral fee can be paid out by ActionCOACH Warwick in a timely manner.
- There is no cap on the number of referrals an individual can make.
- If two or more individuals refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive the referral reward.
- If a referred candidate chooses not to engage with ActionCOACH Warwick immediately, but does so at a later date, the referrer will remain eligible for a reward once the referred candidate engages in paid coaching services with ActionCOACH Warwick.
- ActionCOACH Warwick reserves the right to change our Client Referral Programme, referral fee amounts and procedure. We may also add new incentives to the programme. We will update this document with relevant details as and when appropriate.
- ActionCOACH Warwick employees are exempt from the Client Referral Programme.