We hear business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but never get around to it… all of that will be a thing of the past!
BookCLUB meets online on the last Thursday of each month. It is a great opportunity to learn, network virtually with other businesses and to implement real changes into both your life and business.
What will I receive?
• The book of the month, designed to get yourself and your business growing further.
• The opportunity to meet, network and share ideas with likeminded business professionals (via Zoom).
• A book review and accountability session on how to implement the learnings in your business and your life.
• Group coaching by Business Growth Specialist, Kevin Riley.
Who is this for?
• Those who recognise the need to further their business education.
• Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers.
• Those who understand the benefits of coaching.
How much does it cost?
To welcome you to our BookCLUB, we offer the first month for FREE!
If you enjoy the first meeting and wish to attend monthly, our BookCLUB costs £15 + VAT per person per month. There is no contract or minimum term, you are welcome to join us for a lifetime or just a few months.
If you recommend a friend to BookCLUB, you will benefit from our client referral programme.
Register now for your FREE first session
Thursday 25th March
7:45 pm - 9:15 pm
ORGANISER'S PHONE NUMBER
01926 942 144