BookCLUB meets online on the last Thursday of each month. It is a great opportunity to learn, network virtually with other businesses and to implement real changes into both your life and business. You will learn the secrets of success and receive coaching from the world’s number 1 business coaching company.
BookCLUB kicks off at 19:45 with a friendly welcome, virtual networking and a group discussion on the learnings from that months book, followed by a group business coaching session with Kevin Riley.
How much does it cost?
To welcome you to our BookCLUB, we offer the first month for FREE!
If you enjoy the first meeting and wish to attend monthly, our BookCLUB costs £15 + VAT per person per month. There is no contract or minimum term, you are welcome to join us for a lifetime or just a few months.
If you would like to take a team member along with you, they can benefit from a discounted rate of £25 + VAT per month.
If you recommend a friend to BookCLUB, you will benefit from our client referral programme.
What will I receive?
• The book of the month posted to your home address – designed to help you get yourself and your business growing further.
• A journal and pen to make notes and collect the ideas from the group discussions.
• The opportunity to meet, network and share ideas with likeminded business professionals (via Zoom).
• Book review and accountability on how to implement the learnings in your business and your life.
• Group coaching by Business Growth Specialist, Kevin Riley.
• A safe and fun environment to make sure you get the most from your learning and development.
Who is this for?
• Small business owners seeking success.
• Start ups wanting to start as they mean to go on.
• Those who recognise the need to further their business education.
• Business owners wanting to network & meet like-minded peers.
• Those who understand the benefits of coaching seeking a low-level entry point.
We hear everyday business owners saying they intend to read ‘that book’ or implement ‘that learning’ but never get around to it… all of that will be a thing of the past for you… this club will keep you focused, and hold you accountable and get you into Action!
About the host
ActionCOACH Business Growth Specialist Kevin Riley will host BookCLUB, sharing with you the experience and real-life lessons he has learnt through developing and leading SMEs over the last 20 years across two continents.
“I am making it my mission to enable you to not only create great businesses with sustained profitable growth, but also to lead incredible lives; lives providing the freedom that business ownership always promises yet rarely delivers.”
Thursday 30th April
7:45 pm - 9:15 pm
ONLINE VIRTUAL MEETING
ORGANISER'S PHONE NUMBER
01926 942 144